I have had my good laugh for today with my best friend's mom. Here's the story:
We were on the way to my house after summer school (my friend's mom was driving). Everyone was tired and quiet. I leaned down to stretch out my back when my eye caught the door handle. It is one of the ones that you can look into and see your reflection. So being myself I began to make funny (actually more just plain strange) faces to the door handle. Then all of a sudden I heard Lori (my friends mom) asking me what I was doing. She had a confused and curious tone to her voice. I looked up at her from the backseat and we both started laughing as I explain what I was doing. Two minutes later we finally calmed down enough to catch our breaths. Well, even though I act brainless, I can make people laugh in the process, or at least smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LOL! WOW! This is why we all love you. hahhahaha
ah Thanks Cody!!! lol yeah well it's true!
Post a Comment